Jump to content



Recommended Posts

Hello all again,


Last post today.


As im always busy and don't have a lot of free time i'll need to get some work done by others.


The first thing will be to have the uderside of the car treated so any recomendations not too far from dartford would be very handy.


My legacy being an import needs it, so I'd like to get this done before the winter set in.


Thank you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yo ! Have a look at www.underbodyprotection.co.uk

No idea where they are in the UK compared to you buy it will give you a rough idea, there are others out there that may be more local


Thank you.


I looked at that company, the pictures tell a story of everything getting coated.

I certainly dont want everything except the exhaust undersealed......just the underside of the floor thank you...lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

When I had my classic mini the only thing sealing up the underneath did was hold in all the water that came in from the windows .... god that was a **** car, wasted so much money I could have spent on a real car :') i.e my subaru :D  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...