Cars in the Park - Sunday 10th May.

K3vin

02.png

www.carsinthepark.org.uk

"Cars in the park - Spring" will be held at Newby Hall and is one of our larger meets which attracts more than 350 cars. There will also be a number of related stalls on the day.

Newby Hall was designed by Sir Christopher Wren, with some of Britain's finest Robert Adam interiors Newby Hall is home to a wonderful collection of Chippendale furniture, Gobelins tapestries and classical statuary. With 25 acres of award winning gardens including one of Europe's largest double herbaceous borders, an enchanting woodland walk and a miniature railway, younger visitors will also enjoy the exciting adventure gardens

Newby Hall will be holding a small plant fair on the day as well

To help you to spread the word I have created a poster to put in suitable locations like work canteens. Make sure you have permission first :) just click here to Download Poster

Start time 9:00 display cars only. General public from 10:00 onwards till 16:00

• Adult £10.20
  • Over 65s £9.20
  • Child (4-15)/Disabled £8.00
  • Family (2+2) £34.00
  • Family (2+3) £40.00

We are happy for small and large groups to attend the meet. You can even use our meet as a mini-meet for your group. Marquees and signs for your group are also welcome.

Anyone going or up for it?

Do you want to meet up on the A1 so we can convoy up together, theres around 8 - 10 cars going with us.

can do, where abouts do you want to meet up?

some are meeting up at morrisons at boroughbridge, setting off at 9am. we should nearly meet up when they come onto the A1

• Like 1

Hi mate we will be joining the A1 via the M1 from Leeds, Just had a quick look on google maps and if we meet you just off junction 44, as you come off at 44 you approach a roundabout, if you take your first turnoff on the roundabout, that road is Main Street and there's a pull up area just up the road so we can meet you guys on there. I'll pm u a link on google maps.

• Like 1

I don't mind going a bit out my way just fyi,

this is where i am coming from

post-3545-0-57973800-1430990203_thumb.jp

my car doesn't even have wheels on yet, i am just crossing my fingers my guy can get them re-sprayed in time so i can get some tyres on and be ready to go!

I've got a set of wheels you can borrow if you want, they are the std wrx wheels in black, but they have got winter tyres on.

Feeling that Subaru love from here  :wub:

Nice one Dave :) 

• Like 1