cd player control.

subdriver

Hello,

Help needed.

Im looking for somebody who know what the button above the cd player on/off button is for.

It has which looks like a wifi sign on it and it is next to the eject button.

When pressed T.I comes up on the display screen.

The player is a gx-201je.

Is this wifi for conecting music from your Phone?

Is it hands free?

And how do i get it to work?

Any help with this would be fantastic as i could not find the info on the web.

Cheers.

Radio

Whether at home, or on the move, our radio stations provide comprehensive live traffic and travel bulletins day and night, updated regularly and covering the incidents likely to affect your journey.

The BBC Travel is an interactive experience and most radio bulletins will include a 'Jamline' telephone number which can be used to speak to the traffic and travel editor responsible for your area. Tell us, and we'll tell everybody else.

By using the 'Traffic' function on your RDS-enabled radio receiver (often marked 'TA', 'TI', 'TP' or 'Traffic') you will be switched to traffic and travel updates from your BBC Local Radio station, even if tuned to another BBC radio network.

Listeners to BBC Local Radio on DAB digital radio, can get additional text information about traffic and travel incidents in their local area, along with the latest news, sport and weather.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/travel/about