brake discs

turbowagon 75

Wotcha and welcome - It can be true dependant on the calipers that have been fitted

According to the EBC site you should be looking at 294 for the front and 266 or 290 for the rear

http://www.ebcbrakesdirect.com/car/parts_disc.asp?part=disc&make=SUBARU&model=Impreza&year=2.0+Turbo+%2898-2001%29

• Like 1

You should be fine with either - for peace of mind get a wheel off and see how much space there is between the top of the caliper and the disc, there should be a few mil clearance.

i had the 2 pot brakes on mine with the speedline prodrive 17" rims on, brake clearance was fine, i then got the 4 pot bug eye brakes, calipers and discs fitted, i now have to run a 5mm spacer to clear the wheels, i have gained a fair chunk on the calipers though

if your still unsure theres a guy near me that builds scoobies and is well known in subaru circles for his services, you can call him on

01254 689 994 that's the garage number

07931 211 871 that's his mobile

he's called Brian and he owns Cams in Blackburn, if he can't advise you no one can lol

• Like 2