Td05 water pipes...

Silly questions rick .. can i push the elbows into the water pipes easily enough ..whilst the turbos in situe from the top? And pther than the 3 bolts on the turbo vracket ehat else needs to come off?

Yes you can mate I will get some pics for you in a bit.Im working on the car today
  • Like 1

Hi ive just looked at mine.The top water feed pipe is easy peasy.For the lower one you will need nose pliers with a l shaped bend to pull the clip of the water hose.There is a lower bracket which you will need a small ratchet for then undo the banjo bolt and slide the banjo pipe out.I tried taking a picture but its hidden behind my hoses

My bottom feed is directly below the top feed and as you can see its reaaly tight. .. u sure i can get to it buddy? Look awfully tight to be doing.. i can see 3 bolts that have been teplaced on the turbo bracket but i dont know what else i need to undo to get proper acces.. want to make sure its tight first time

The ones round the top and the studs are fairly easy, it's the one underneath between the turbo and pipe that's a f****r to get at a flexible 14mm socket is the easiest option, do you have a new downpipe gasket aswell ?

I notice the lambda sensor hole is bunged up behind the turbo, have you relocated it ?

Good man it would be a pain in the !Removed! to re attach it all then have 5o change the gasket in a month due to it blowing,

Looks like ones been moved or someone's put a thread in for a wideband afr