Td05 water pipes...

No worries mate, glad to be of some help, wideband lambda sensors are for monitoring air fuel mix, normally used when mapping although people fit them to highly modded engines so they can keep an eye on things before they go bang [emoji50]

Well got turbo off in end managed to change all pipes clean everything up. .. struggled putting it bacl together (carefully)... tool best part of 5 hours.. thought wed managed it.. and now its tunning rubbish spluttering and ehat i can pnly describe as a sound like the turbines are catching inside the downpipe/exhaust housing.. im stumped put it back togetheras it came off didnt think wed damged anything.. so im realy stuck for ideas now... any suggestions ?

post-3760-143274406509_thumb.jpg

I didnt want to mate think i proberly went further than i did but it was just so awkward to get that bottom t peice connected back up.. ill try him.. gonna give it one last shot if i havnt broke anything and then ill throw towel in and take to a garage.. thanks anyway stants