Apologies for my post in the for sale section.

Fuggzy

I can only apologise for my wheel ad in the parts for sale section. I made sure I'd listed it as correctly as I'd possibly could, and although I knew it was specifically for a subaru, it was going to be sold to fund the improvements in my spec D.

I know that not every members family or friends all own subarus, I just thought that someone might be interested in them for another persons car or something. Then I get to but more shiney things for my prezza.

Again I'm sorry, no offece was intended on the deletion of the post. No harm was intended

????? Sell what you like there mate why ? Well with in reason Guns knifes will be removed but gimp masks 2nd hand !Removed!'s with used battery's is fine mate.

Have I missed something ? :wacko:

• Like 1

??? I moved the thread into the subaru parts for sale section from somewhere else cant remember where but only because it was a part of not a complete car - is this the thread you were referring to??

http://uk.subaruownersclub.com/forums/topic/1401-wheels-for-sale-%C2%A3825ono-i-know-theyre-not-subaru-bits-but-i-need-cash-lol/

I left a link to it in the original section as well so you would know where it had gone - apologies I should have dropped you a PM

Gambit has a whole collection of Gimp masks ;)

I have and thanks for selling me them two with the zips. I've been looking for ages to get hold of them from all corners of the internet. Seedy back street shops you name it. And all I had to do was speak to you :D

Well I certainly hope they all are Subaru blue with owners club logos on. Even when doing your crazy gimp activities you should be supporting the group. And on that note any news on the clubs group buy of man-kini's?? I'll take 2, but I want the ones with scotch guarded crotches please !!

I have and thanks for selling me them two with the zips. I've been looking for ages to get hold of them from all corners of the internet. Seedy back street shops you name it. And all I had to do was speak to you :D

No worries mate, glad you like them ;)

• Like 2