Subaru Owners Club Decals/Top's/Sunstrips/ Etc

Gambit

Not finished them yet for you but he's just done these :) 

12077245_10153708407344459_1238674574_n.

Thanks for you help on this gambit they look spot on mate amazing done so quick to addy top bloke thanks again and it's fine for front badge to be sliver flat style with black that's cool

• Like 1

Thanks sparky sorry I couldn't help. If you need anything else let me know [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get back to you tommrow with a few sticker designs I am after for my splitter ect and hoodie I just need to get sizes for them

That convo was just so wrong !!!! lol

Hi Stants its up to you?

You can order through the website

http://expresst.co.uk/epages/5480caf6-1667-4d9c-9a84-10a981e51fc7.sf/sec18a2eec325/?ObjectPath=/Shops/5480caf6-1667-4d9c-9a84-10a981e51fc7/Products/%22STI%20FFY%20Hoodie%22

There is a collect option and I will bring it with me Sunday, or you can just sent payment to info@expresst.co.uk through Paypal.

Cheers

• Like 1

I was trying to find that pic gambit ! got sidetracked shouting at go pro customer service,

D, I'll order from Site, i'm down sat so want something to keep me warm when gambits not around for a struggle cuddle. Also want the soc one lol. Couldn't make my mind up for yellow on blue but gonna go with black

• Like 1

Just to let everyone know I wont be doing a stall this time at the Japfest as I jusy havent got time.

But anyone wants to order anything I can take the order and bring it down with me as I will be on the SOC pitch. I will need payment up front.

I will be bringing a limited quanity of SOC and SOOBIE stickers with me these will be free but I would ask you to give a donation to the club to help with future events please.

So please make the effort to come and see us

I look forward to meeting you all and making lots of new friends :D

• Like 1