Subaru Owners Club Decals/Top's/Sunstrips/ Etc

Gambit

Just to let you know BigD you have to email this other bloke about the stall but state you will be with the club stand. Donna has put in the orange zone so we're near the trade zone for you too. [emoji6] I'll pm you the email address. wete booked in.

• Like 1

Just to let you know BigD you have to email this other bloke about the stall but state you will be with the club stand. Donna has put in the orange zone so we're near the trade zone for you too. [emoji6] I'll pm you the email address. wete booked in.

Sweet! Can't wait. Gonna get my ticket booked up at the end of the month.
  • Like 1

Thanks for that Gambit

So I'm next to you at the event. Well the Soobie clothing is nearly ready so excited. Hope I can count on all the members for their support in the day?

I may take orders before hand that people can collect on the day ?

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Hi

I am back with you all!!!

What a busy week. Can I halp anyone with anything ?

SOOBIE is coming along nicely there will be Hoodies, T Shirts and Caps availible soon.

We are doing a Photo Shoot hopefully in the next 3 weeks. Then the images will be uploaded to the website.

Soon after items will be availible to be purchased for all.

Hey man sorry i havent sorted those measurements ive been busy sorting wedding stuff... yaaaaay... haha ill do it in the next few days

No probs let me know :)

Congrats on the wedding

Thanks haha, only 3 n half months now...

I was thinking of you were to cut the metre in to 4 equal squares that should be roughly 19 inches of im not mistaken...

If thats the case then it may be easier to do that and i just cut around it on the tyre...

• 2 weeks later...