Greetings all from kettleshulme Cheshire.

Just purchased my first scooby, I picked her up last Friday, my face still aches from smiling!! I love it!!! Will post some pics soon!

• Like 1

Welcome aboard fella, that smile won't budge till you get rid I'm afraid, you learn to live with people always asking why your grinning like a Cheshire (no pun intended) cat lol

Cheers for the welcome guys! Happy to be on board :-)

The Cheshire Cat smile will last as long as nothing drastic goes wrong with her!! Lol so far so good!

Roll on Friday when I can get back to her! (The car) lol!!

I've been trying to give it up!!! Lol

I've put a couple of snap shots in the photo gallery (not of any bondage Exup1000, there to follow!) lol

Had a cracking drive out to your neck of the woods Gambit, Waddington air show.

• Like 1

Haha yep I was in Lincoln yesterday see a few Subarus and they all waved too :) My brother lives there so went for a night out on the tiles I could hear the aircraft but didn't go see the show but I have been a few times before. 

Welcome !! I'm a new subaru owner myself (second scooby within 2 weeks lol). Thankfully I got a sti second time round. I've had fast cars before. But none have got into my soul like this car has, I can hear it in the evening talking to me. It says "come on, there's nothing on tv, your mrs is moaning. But the air is cool and dense, the roads are empty. Come on, take me out and hear me roar" it even asks me to treat it to presents, it talked me into buying it an exhaust and coilovers within a day if buying it, I hadn't even picked the car up and I'd bought that stuff for it. And that was just after a test drive and buying the car. God knows what it will talk me into in a month ! Lol she's currently whispering about a fuel pump, a full induction kit, a new dump valve and a remap. She has mentioned a front mounted intercooler too. But at the moment I'm waiting for her new shoes to turn up. So yes she made me buy her some wheels too!!

It's almost as expensive as my mrs, but with less moaning. And I actually enjoy spending time with my subaru's family too. I'm kinda thinking about kicking her out. And sleeping with my sti ! By shhh don't tell her I said that hehehe

• Like 2

I reckon we should sort out monthly meets or savvink. Least I can talk about centre differentials without being looked at like I've suggested eating the guinea pig

Haha, that's funny stuff!

I'm game for a meet, hopefully my car will also talk to you and you may feel sorry for her and buy her presents! Lol

Problem i have is I'm pretty sure my mrs can hear my subaru, I'm now having to book holidays and all sorts!

• Like 2

Yeah,we should start a new topic so we can find out who lives where and to see what interest there is to see if it'll work.i think little meets will help build the strength in the cluband big meets will be epic ,I can help with any organising or help so just ask mate

One of the things I want to see changed is a area section, so people can use it to sort out there own local meets :) 

Only thing is I would like them threads to be used just for that reason and not to much chatting going on. I noticed in a other club I was a member off people was posting in area's and it sort of isolated the rest of the users more so if one area has more then other members. But again working progress ;) 

• Like 1