rustyB4

hi everyone,got my first Subaru about two months ago,leggy B4 :D,wasn't supposed to be modifying it but less than two weeks of owning had bigger brakes and calipers fitted,told the wife its for safety ;) and yesterday had an h&s de-cat pipe and backbox with 4.5 tailpipe fitted,that took some persuasion.Next on the list is some BC racing coilovers,old habits die hard :)

• Like 2

Wotcha and welcome -

once a modder always a modder - its all about being an individual and of course safety first (exactly the reason I am using) ;)

I've Always loved the B4, was my car of choice on gran tourismo back in the day hehe.

And tuning your car is for safety, if people can hear you coming the. They will pay attention. And if you get a dodgy driver it's obvious you need 300bhp to get your family to safety.having those coilovers will help your car handle better in tricky conditions.

It's good that your thinking of your family!!

I'm currently trying to explain that a rollcage IS for safety, and it will be good because it doubles up as a climbing frame for my little boy. I think that ripping the interior out is also a great idea, because the car will weigh less and hence save fuel!! And the bonus is I won't be able to hear her moaning, and if I do install a intercom in the car I can (accidentally) turn her mic off lol

Anyways, welcome!! Everyone here is friendly and helpful

• Like 1