hello there

DaMoZ

hi all, my name is damian and im new to the world of scoob and jap. i have recently purchaced a 1999 Legacy GX estate. and am verry happy, am likeing the AWD and the vast mout of room.

im afraid to say being new to this i have lots of questions so will b scaning forum for answers and prob asking lots of anoying questions.

thankyou :D

Wotcha and welcome - we are a comparatively new forum so there is still lots of info being added all the time but we have got some very knowledgeable members - and we do like pictures so feel free to post

Welcome aboard pal, I started going on forums many years ago just to gain knowledge on problems with my car, it's how most people find forums in the first place, always welcome to ask away

Thanks for the warm welcome, I know this in the wrong place to ask but since I'm here. Car has got rather hot last ccouple of days, it's spat most the water in the expansion tank but not sucked it back in the rad. And when it dose get hot u pick up revs and the temp drops,soon as u slow the temp rises?? Water pump??