Go pro (again)

stants

I've just got round to getting my Gopro, i'm going on holiday next week and am not taking a laptop just a load of memory, so I'm not really going to have time to mess around with best quality frame rates etc,

What do people suggest setting it up for general day to day shooting, quality frame rate etc ?

it's my daughters 1st proper holiday so don't want to end up with a load of crap footage, because I don't know what's what [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

You can download a phone app to control the gopro that allows you to change settings and see what you are filming.

I would start at medium field of view and 50fps. You can then adjust either way and see the difference.

Cheers chaps it's my first forray into shooting anything, other than using my phone, it's the hero 4 so has a display and can change stuff, have 32 & 64 class one cards, just don't want to be faffing around when I could be using it

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

Shot loads of footage only to return home to find that my laptop isn't powerful enough to be able to view 1080 haha goibg to have another mess around shooting at 720 see if it will work