noticed a subaru today

stevie

? can you remember the 1st subaru you noticed,what model was it, mine was the little pick,up thay made early 80s it looked like a small american elcameno,

I remember hearing lads at school talking about rallying in 1990, but it was mainly Audi Quattro :wub: , Integrale, Celica (Carlos Sainz legend), GTI-R (Stig Blomqvist). then the year after they were talking about colin mcrae in a legarsey. then in 1993 burns and mcrae in the 555 Impreza

now your bringing back memories,i ust to live in scotland & remember colins familey colin was just a little lad, & in 85 I was working in wrexham & remember seeing the audies & intergralys comeing into the town thay put on a show it wss the north wales heat

• Like 1

today iI noticed one of the best looking imprezas ive ever seen it was an hawkeye in met, black with met blue wheels with black & blue intereia on a 07 plate, iI thimk, cauldedemt take a photo it was on a car sales fourcourt.asking £7.400 for it thort about £1000 to much realy, realy nice car tho.