Hi guys and gals!

Wotcha and welcome -

We have a dedicated dealers and parts section but Im sure we could let you post details about how to contact you, web page link, pics of particular product lines... just this once ;)

Yes initially post it in this thread and we can ensure they are duplicated in the other section, approach the Admins - Steve and or S.O.C if you would be interested in any site advertising opportunities that are available.

Many people use the forums as a source of information, so someone who plys their trade specifically for Subarus would be a great asset - thats the trade off :)

The way we are going a surgery could be on the cards - in one place over one weekend you could get a service, your performance mods sorted, paintwork / respray applied, graphics layered, ICE/ Alarm build followed by a detailing - you drive home in a pristine example :D

Yeah Calum mate how do you no that?

i've been stalking you, that's what them funny smear marks are on your windows in the morning :ph34r:

just a quick net search for info on the garage, i have phone numbers, emails, account holders the full monty, it's scary what you can find on the net

I'm not sure tthere's much you can do to be honest, a mate of mine has his shares, national insurance number and loads more all available on the net due to a screw up with the company he has the shares with, he complained and they said although they had removed the initial ***** up the files were copied over to another server and they couldn't get rid of them altogether, I'd contact the company that owns the premises you work from or the people it was bought off and see if they can make your info private, I was only looking as you didn't put any contact info up so if somebody wanted to contact you they wouldn't be able to other than looking on here which isn't always possible

Didn't mean to upset you, was just being helpful to others

i can't remember what i typed into google but it came back with a gumtree advert with your name and number on, the pic was the same as your avatar but there was another pic of a forester engine bay too