New Age Part

STIBUGEYES

I'll have a word with the missus and let you know unless they sell first so don't worry if someone jumps in front of me. Kids being off school and getting a new gcard for the pc I darn t push it too much :D

• Like 1

Selling this too if anyone is interested not Subaru related PMSL

X - Box 360 Elite with controller and cables.

Very light usage and is in storage not being used and has not been for at least a year.

Say £ 85.00 posted and insured

• Like 1

Well if you sell therm before that's fine but missus kindly reminded me I bought a i7 with motherboard and ram along with a new graphics card without asking  :unsure: so she's put me on the non spending list. But if still have them in a week or too I might have them :D lol 

Well if you sell therm before that's fine but missus kindly reminded me I bought a i7 with motherboard and ram along with a new graphics card without asking  :unsure: so she's put me on the non spending list. But if still have them in a week or too I might have them :D lol

No worries mate im not actively selling them so they are yours if you want them. Im away for 2 week from the 15th September so can try and sort it before then if that work for you ?