what do you use to lift ur lowered car?

matmidgley

With my side skirts and front added I can't get a jack under either, I've brought a jack that's meant for lowered cars it works for the back but not sides or front still!! (Doh)

I went back to use the normal jack supplied with the car and it works best on the sides, prop up one side stick the car on a stand, back down with the jack then the same the other side!! A bit of a long winded way but works for me!! :D

Used to be same for me Dan, right pain in the !Removed! but works,

Now I have the opposite problem, my jack won't lift high enough at the front to let me use stands. Looks like a new high lift trolley jack is in order

• Like 1

When jacking the front I used to drive the front wheels onto bricks which raised the car enough to get the jack underneath. If using ramps I had some extensions the fitted on the ramp and extended the angel and made it easier to drive up.

lowentryramps_1.jpg

Or DIY it and make some out of wood.

005.jpg

• Like 1

I use a set of ramps with a wood ramp to get under the bumper, I call them roboramps

I have also used a scissor jack to lift car enough to get a trolley jack underneath.

my newest jack is from JTF and only cost £20, it goes under easily and can lift from anywhere. Bargain