Im coming back!

classic steve

Hi all. After selling my sti import at the beginning of the year due to work taking my company car ive decided im getting another scooby regardless. Now ive got about 8k to 10k burning a hole in my pocket. Do i get another classic or go up the years and maybe even try a hawk eye? Seen 1 on the bay. Relisted and its only down the road from me in coalville. Black hawkeye. Forged engine. Running 400+ bhp. Any advice folks. Steve.

• Like 1

Hey - great to hear it chum - I have not driven a classic but I have driven a Hawkeye and the 400bhp in black would be a big plus but the only way you can be sure is take it out - I dont know as you will find the steering as sharp you may need to investigate a quicker steering rack??

either way keep us posted :)

Yay ! K ew you wouldn't be gone long, with that kind of budget your world is your lobster, could even look at some widetrack sti's or newer spec c's although would be at the far end of budget, good luck with the hunt

I'm on second classic and have had pleasure of owning a blobeye sti a few years back. The sti was an awesome car, love the hawkeye front end. The later years are a bit more comfy than the classics. Mines just a uk model but with 57k, with ur budget i'd aim for a blobeye sti with a ppp pack (305) standard. Think 05 and after have the wider arches.

I'd have a good look around and just keep a fully opened mind to which year you like. I'm currently have a thing for any Subaru in white at the minute. [emoji1] and welcome back to the family [emoji106] [emoji6]