Hi from irvine Scotland

Hi,

im Ross from Irvine in Scotland, i bought my first impreza last october and its by far the best car i have owned, its a 2003 blobeye WRX,

few little mods done to it, its got a full toyosport decated exhaust system, k&n vortex induction kit and has a new turbo waiting to be fitted, its got millie miglia t12 gold 18" alloys fitted which im looking to swap for other 18's,it has a carbon wrapped spoiler and thats about it.

post-1187-0-55488600-1374699346_thumb.jp

post-1187-0-07662500-1374699411_thumb.jp

front splitter, drop it on coilovers, looking to swap my alloys for another set of 18,s as i dont like mine, slight tint on the windows

i have a bigger turbo to be fitted, then a bigger fuel pump, bigger injectors, better induction kit, full remap and hopefully by early next year should be pushing nearly 400 plus BHP :-)

yeh, rota grid drifts or the rays engineering version, they are by far the best suited wheels on an impreza

there are a couple of nice designs from 3DSM too, the 0.05's i like a lot, i think 2 sets of rears from them would look stunning