logitech g920 xbox one wheel

Loving the wheel so far better than the G27 only gripe is the brake pedal seems really stiff. Had a play about with the settings got the wheel feeling better but bit of fine tuning will hopefully get it just how I like it for Forza. Still slow on track spend more time crashing lol tried 2 laps of Nurburgring had to rewind it about 8 times every lap :(

I think thats it mate it's learning the tracks and what you can do I think. I'm still sure I'll be able to get quicker times but only a little bit with it. But never know once fully used to it I imagine be pretty good. got better throttle control in the corners and steering. So if can get the rest to work in sync be laughing. 

Had the gear stick arrive in the office today. When I'm back in there I'll pick it up and let you know what I think. Should definitely make the scoobs a bit more believable without this paddle nonsense!

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

I find it easier with the shifter I even play Dirt Rally with it. If you played it you will know what I mean when I say the games hard to play lol. 

I'll play a bit more with my settings too for Forza 6 see if I can get a good setup for all round for the wheel and share see if between us we can get it sport on seems to be little support at the minute with set ups for Forza. But I guess the wheels pretty new only been out since October so not surprised. 

Had a good bash at setting it up last night and in nearly 16 laps of the nurburgring I'm still yet to set a fast lap time that's clean lol. 

I've nearly done it twice now though. I was using the P class audi prototype car 2 seconds ahead of my time I'd set with a controller on the massive straight And disaster struck I started to loose power I was like what the hell is wrong the wheels gone all funny it isn't accelerating. Turns out 3 laps round I had ran out of fuel lol. So thought I try the B Class 2015 STI I have tuned  got going round 2nd lap must have been 4 seconds quick but put a wheel on the rumble pads and lobbed me every which way, So had to use the rewind button finished just short of 3 seconds but dirty lap still :(

But the more I use it the more I think it makes the game 100% better arms kill after really giving it some lol but it is like learning the tracks again and getting used to dealing with pedals well the braking pedal I think is taking me the most learning with it being so stiff to use to late brake. But I'll post my set up for you chaps to try later if you want :)

Heres my set up tested it on a few cars rear wheel is twitchy but throttle control it's possible to drive them maybe just a bit of bad tune. But that was with cars I don't drive much of anyway :D but this settings in the advance wheel settings works great for me.

20151211_195522_zps73r35aht.jpg