My first Subaru

Cosmicalien

Hello to you all. I'm the proud owner of my first Subaru, it's a wrx sti type uk 2012 saloon. I'm so impressed. Just getting to know it at the moment no doubt I'll be asking your advice at some point your knowledge is vast mine unfortunately is not. Thank you. post-5389-0-67353500-1448757475_thumb.jp

• Like 1

hello and welcome, where in the midlands are you?

www.m-soc.com have monthly meets just of J24 of the M1 at the Clockwarehouse Shardlow. Next one next sunday (6th) they meet at 12ish

and quickly buy a set of these before they sell out!!! 

Subaru UK (IM) are selling them off very cheap.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_odkw=&_sop=10&_saslop=1&_sasl=impartsb46&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=11my+grille&_sacat=0

Hello Stants, Sandals and Salsa king thanks guys for your welcome feels damn good owning a Subaru it ticks all the boxes. I'm based in Bedworth between Coventry and Nuneaton. I'll put that meet in my diary for sure. Thanks again guys. I may take time to post replies I work between 2.00 and midnight so I read all my correspondence around one in the morning lol.

Hi it's all standard nothing done at all. I really like the fender flares and rear diffuser and the bottom lip kit with all that it will look amazing. I have a Lancia Delta Integrale Evo 1 I think with all this kit on it will be imposing on the road as the Lancia. post-5389-0-95391200-1448788186_thumb.jppost-5389-0-62420800-1448788282_thumb.jppost-5389-0-18014800-1448788337_thumb.jp

Wow all that looks cool . You know I've got 3000miles remaining before it's due a service I've only had the car a week or so you think I should get it in for a full service just for peace of mind. The previous owner had it serviced every 10,000 on the dot. Or would you advise just a interime oil and filter change.

get it serviced to what ever it says in the book... I think you'll be looking at the age of the car and not so much how many miles.

look in your service book to when (also where) it was serviced to see what has been done. no point paying for something that was done last year etc

it's 12k miles or 1yr, what ever comes first.

Thanks Jay762. Hey Salsa King I only going to do about 2000 miles a year in this so it looks like a annual service. I use the dragons car for the work commute lol. It's a funny story how I came to buy this Subaru. I needed a car to carry my golf clubs in. I couldn't take the Lancia it's a show car. I had E39 M5 as my car for golf, weddings, restaurants etc etc but I had a offer I couldn't refuse for the M5. So i was left carless with only the dragons car to use. So when I needed to go golf the Mrs couldn't do or go anywhere. Then I brought a VW Touareg 5.0L 2003 boy what a mistake took it for a service to a main dealer 24 error codes and mechanical faults rear diff malfunction gearbox leak, major leak from the engine. Having said all that it drove beautifully. The dealership gave me a full refund top top guys it's on the way to Manchester to return the VW I saw this beautiful black Subaru Sti Saloon it over took me it looked so nice never saw one in the metal till that morning although they have been around for a fair few years. I just had to have it. I convinced my lovely wife and hey presto my first Subaru. Well there you have it guy's and girls.

LOL

Well I went for the Hatch cus it could get golf clubs in. . . Had to take the driver out the bag though.

Main thing was we could get a pushchair in it. Which would have been a struggle in the saloon as we now have to get two pushchair in + all the rammle that goes with two boys. LOL

• Like 1