Full Brake Upgrade kits

Adnam100

Alright guys i need some help and advice please. My brakes are just about shot discs pads and even calipers are siezed up now. I have a 1996 impreza 2.0l turbo GC8 and im looking for a brand new full set up of brakes. I am after front and back. Currently i have 2 pots on the front and single pots on the back so was hoping for 4 pots on the front and 2 pots on the back if possible with my wheels size. Because its a mcrae special i dont want to change the wheels because they are only 16" wheels. Ive found a few kits but its nearly a grand just for the front. If anyone can help me out it would be great.

Thanks in advance Adam Stewart

Hi not sure about the mc rae wheels but some 16's clear the later 98> 4 pots so you could go for late classic & new age subaru logo'd 4pots and get a 2 pot conversion on the rear, have a look at savage bulldogs build thread as he's gone from 2to 4's and is now on a set of brmbos at the front, and gone up to the 2's on the rear,that would give you some idea as to the work involved converting the rears