Forum down time.

Gambit

Just to let everyone know we're getting some new super duper forum upgrades [emoji1] so we will be having about two hours down time either Tuesday or Wednesday apparently. I have very plenty of good adult sites if you need to keep your mind busy until it's all up again

• Like 4

Nice had few people ask about that so nice little feature :driving:new emoticon too :) Oh just to let you know when I was speaking with Donna she said she couldn' send emails to my email address  pete@subaruownersclub.com

How do I turn off email notifications I still want forum notifications just dont want 100 emails a day.

I have I found the setting "Someone comments on something I follow" and it will not let me turn the email setting off for this.

Just now, Steve said:

@AlexFilms there should be mate.. you can have them sent once a day in a digest. Let me sort that for you mate

Thanks its just won't let me turn off this setting Someone comments on something I follow

Other than that I have managed to turn the rest of.

2 minutes ago, Gambit said:

@AlexFilms I managed to do it via my email settings so it deletes the last email and replaces it with the newest reply. just can't remember how I did it. 

2 minutes ago, Steve said:

should send now once per day mate.

Thanks, If posible I dont want any emails unless its a direct message. Get so many emails a day from clients so try to keep my inbox down to just client and direct messages. If its not possible I guess I can just create a fake email address for the forum.

i have turned off the follow feature for you, so everytime you post or create a new topic it wont subscribe you.

U may get the odd one or two for a while but should stop

also set it 1 per week. Adding a face email means you wont get notification if you get a PM

1 minute ago, Steve said:

i have turned off the follow feature for you, so everytime you post or create a new topic it wont subscribe you.

U may get the odd one or two for a while but should stop

also set it 1 per week. Adding a face email means you wont get notification if you get a PM

Ok Thanks,

So I will have to manually check the topics to find reply's?

Sorry to be award it worked before and since the update my inbox has already been filled with emails from the site. Its looks good btw.

there is a way to change this.. still finding my way about the new forum software, it's totally different in the back end.

To find the topics u have not seen then in the activity stream you look at the unread content. You can set up your own stream to suit as well.

Just now, Steve said:

there is a way to change this.. still finding my way about the new forum software, it's totally different in the back end.

To find the topics u have not seen then in the activity stream you look at the unread content. You can set up your own stream to suit as well.

Thanks sorry again to be a pain I am sure I will figure the settings out. Good luck with the new software.

Thanks for the help.

Alex

Just now, Steve said:

your welcome mate. Take a look in the account settings as well. drop down top right.

If you cannot get it then I could have another go.

The Someone comments on something I follow setting is locked to email and says the Admin has locked that setting to email so I think if you can allow us to change that I can turn off the emails and still have forum notifications.

6 minutes ago, Gambit said:

It's not locked for me. I can't figure how to change the profile header though lol 

Prob because you have crazy admin powers or something.

5 minutes ago, Steve said:

i have changed that setting :)

Thank you that looks like its done the trick can now turn emails off for everything apart from P.M.

Thank you :-D