Hi from Paderborn

Mick5994

Hi Guys,

Just thought I'd introduce myself, I'm Mick and currently serving in Paderborn, Germany. I recently had the decision made for me to grow up and I moved into a 320d MSport in December last year from having Hot Hatches for over 15 years........what a mistake!!

I'm now looking at picking up a WRX STI so I have enough room for family but with the power so I can go back to spending my weekends at the Nurburgring which is only about 150 miles..ish from my home.

Other things that you may all be interested in is that I'm the founder of Rally for Heroes, www.rallyforheroes.com, which is a charity event that drives the best roads in Europe every 2 years over a week..ish long period. Still got 7 Spaces left for 2014 if any of you are interested and happy to answer any questions that you might have on the event.

Look forward to meeting some of you in the near future.....

welcome aboard, sit back relax and enjoy the fun, best of luck in the search and pics please when you get one sorted

Willkommen an Bord, lehnen Sie sich zurück und genießen Sie den Spaß, bitte viel Glück bei der Suche und Fotos erhalten Sie bei einer sortierten

Welcome to the madhouse :)

Thank you for your serivce, we are all proud of our boys and girls in the Armed forces. You all do a top job:D

were you involved in the Brooklands rally event? I so wanted to go but couldn't make it :(

We do have a Rally car but its only been involved with the event at Aldershot. Rally for Heroes event is more like the Cannonball Run or Gumball Rally but is done on a budget so anyone can take part as long as they raise cash for our chosen charity. We will be at the Sunseeker Rallye in Southampton area in October too and would love to see anyone who is in the area.

• Like 1