First car, dream car, only car!

kayzarh

Hi people,

New to this forums, ive been on scoobynet for almost a month and well have been really let down and upset; i hope this forum will give me a much better experience and i look forward to getting to know everyone and learning about soobies!

Ive 0 mechanical experience, just equipped with some workshop manuals ive been piercing my way through this project and im so happy with how much ive learnt (unfortunately all by myself :() BUT ive been getting through it with my friend who also owns a Subaru sport.

Our goal is to be able to service our cars ourselves and once my car is done up; start on his car by throwing in a dohc engine (hopefully we will build it ourselves) luckily the car i bought came with a few spares from another sooby (v6 manifold and v6 heads) so that would be our next project!

I apologize in advanced if this is against forum rules (i checked and didnt see anything saying not to post external links)

this is the link to the project on scoobynet

this is the eBay add for the car

apologies if i have offended anyone

Just now, Scoobydoobydan said:

Hey and welcome to the SOC club!!!

Good to see your getting stuck in and trying to service and project the car yourself, your'll learn a lot!!!!

if you have any issue get stuck in the forums, great bunch of guys and girls on here happy to help.:wink:

thanks, so its okay if i copy and paste some question i have over and make a thread copying all the information over (really dont want to use scoobynet ever again)

• Like 1

Just now, kayzarh said:

thanks, so its okay if i copy and paste some question i have over and make a thread copying all the information over (really dont want to use scoobynet ever again)

Yeah can't see it being an issue, just stick em up in the right forums / threads and I'm sure your get full of answers to help :biggrin:

Just now, Scoobydoobydan said:

Yeah can't see it being an issue, just stick em up in the right forums / threads and I'm sure your get full of answers to help :biggrin:

should i make the thread in the project section on the help section?