Hello from Telford

Any ideas what the original bulb is ? be easy to track down any replacement bulbs if if you do. and don't forget to bright MOT fails :( dam EU :) 

And good news so far I think wise choice with the hair dryer. Just don't kill it like I did my Missus hair dryer cost me another £80 for a new one and that was in sale :( and cost me my pods for the gauges ;) 

and done decided to go black as its easy to change I also decided not to copy and cover up as much chrome as possible, odv some is there to reflect light.

I have my own hairdryer, already broke the misses one so got my own LOL

post-1198-0-08729300-1375313075_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Any ideas what the original bulb is ? be easy to track down any replacement bulbs if if you do. and don't forget to bright MOT fails :( dam EU

As with exhausts etc it depends on the MOT station - my aftermarket bulbs went through no problem but just be prepared to swap between the two if there is an issue

on a side note they are brilliant for these plonkers who feel they can drive at night with high beam on permanently gets the message across :P

That looks much better, the chrome makes em look a little cheap if you know what I mean, them bulbs look like you have the cel rings in, do they have a blank section at the bottom of the rings?

yeh i think you have the CEL ones,

these are CEL, you can see the void at the bottom, this is where the bulb goes

LHP-CEL00JM-TM-2.jpg

these are the ones i had in my mk4, i had to replace each of the 20 bulbs with led's

angel_eyes_b.jpg

you can just make out the dots of light, mine were yellow when i first fitted them, i then made them look like the ones above but as the leds were cheap i was loosing a light every other day so i ended up disconnecting the side lights and just using the projectors

found pics of my actual ones

you can see on the left is the standard bulbs, and the right is the leds, they were more "dotty" in day light but even at night they were distinctive as dots

20120721_154849.jpg

DSC_5560.jpg

My lights go off when I take the key out, I thought all classics did that, you can get a light buzzer for a few quid I only have a guide of how to make one for a mk2 golf but the principals the same if it's something you wanna have a bash at I'll dig out the guide for you

I spent half an hour scratching my head when I knocked mine on accidently, got out the car, locked up spotted lights on, got in, nope switch was off, was trying all sortsi,I then Googled it and felt a right pillock when I realised

Yeah me and my mate was sat outside his house for about 3 hours in the car flicking it on and off at 1st I thought it was for the turbo spray  <_<  I like to pretend now that I knew what it was all along and I was testing my mate knowledge :)

• Like 1