Gutted...

Mick5994

Just been informed that the 340R WRX STI that I was looking to buy was sold yesterday for the asking price....absolutely gutted!!

Back on the look out for a decent WRX STI or RB320 it is then.....if anyone hears anything please give me a shout.....:(

Cheers guys, definately after the Saloon, colour isnt really a decider as its getting wrapped almost immediately....just gutted that one with the Spec I want and with the larger spoiler has slipped through my fingers.....its sometimes crap to be in the Army!! It would have been mine if I was on the same continent let alone in the UK....

...oh well the search continues!!

You're welcome ;) 

I know you will I know with the two in the garage took a lot of looking at other's before you settle for the right one. And where I live people don't sell them local I had to travel for both.

Difference is I'm usually based in Paderborn, Germany.....its a good 5 hours to Calais and then a trip to wherever the car is....there's making a day of it and then taking the mick......

Hopefully I'll find a few to take a look at when I'm next back in the Country in September