My 3rd Impreza

Tangoman

Hey Guys and girls my names Ben aka Tangoman, Im 27 and from Brecon in mid wales.

Ive just bought my 3rd Subaru, the 1st being N reg turbo 2000, 2nd being T reg wagon turbo 2000 they have both been in green so this time ive got the same again but in White had to get a wagon again to chauffer my 2 year old golden retriever about.

Any advise on owning and living with it woud be greatly appreciated. This is gonna be my sunday car and wont be seeing the wet roads :)

Wotcha and welcome Ben - sounds like you already have some experience with the scooby ownership, quite a few members on here have had classics though so no doubt there will be plenty of advice on tap

Welcome, some great roads around the Brecons, and with the awd you should be showing it the wet roads. wet roads and Scoobs = great fun :)

Hmmmm not sure i'll be showing her anything wet apart from a bucket of soapy water ;)

Welcome aboard pal, I have a turbo 2000 wagon in your fave colour

Green

Yours is the colour I wanna paint mine

White

Lol, is it a UK car? I didn't think they did a UK wagon in white, I know UK loons are rare in white but there's been 3 I've seen locally recently, never seen anything but an sti wagon in white, I'd love some pics bud