Legacy 3.0 R est / 05 - Exhaust / water.....

Wil

Hi, heres one for you.... i use my car daily for work..  approx 40 miles aday traveling,,  dont always poodel about and do give her a good blast at least twice aweek ... last week noticed a puddel under rear of car... these was water.. didnt  think nothing of it... then middel of last week  queing in traffic after driving for 19 miles , at 70 80 mph , so car was up to temp... she was condensating from exhausts..with in a min of queing , out side tenp was about 5-7 degrees...  which i found strange as i have never noticed this before...   then today  i thought id give her a blast... went to over take few cars in sport mode... when i booted her  the back window got covered in water like i was in a car wash and there was a big poof of mist form exhausts...  ???   does not use water , or oil...

So do the H6"s suffer with this as a norm from exhaust systerms???

I look forward to your thoughts?? mant thanks.

Hi,could just be a lot of condensation collected in the back section of the exhaust, due to the silly weather we've been having, I would however get a compression or leak down test just to rule out hg issues, I always let mine warm up a before driving but have recently moved house and she now lives outside, the other day I was driving half way up the road when it started chucking out a load of white smoke, found it a bit odd but it goes away as soon as it starts

Thanks for replys guys..     surely if it were HG issuies id be seeing  cross contamination some were??   or a drop in header tank level.... i always let mine have a few mins warm up...  could be the weather.... i hope anyway.. lol