Gauging interest: Cobb tuning V2

USAF11WRX

I have a Cobb Tuning V2 collecting dust. I know this is old technology but Cobb has done swaps for a V3 at a discounted price if you trade in your old one. Is anyone interested? I already have the V3 so I do not need to exchange. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I found this information down here.

http://www.hptmotorsports.com/subaru/2008-10-wrx/08-10-wrx-electronics-and-tuning/08-10-wrx-engine-management/cobb-tuning-accessport-for-2008-12-wrx-2.5l-ap-sub-003.html

No cutting, wiring or soldering! Simple plug-and-play functionality via the OBD-II diagnostic port! ... The Cobb AccessPORT is the ultimate personal tuning solution for your 08-14 Subaru WRX . Reprogram your vehicle's computer (ECU) by selecting one of the pre-installed performance "maps" that automatically optimize settings such as the air/fuel ratio, ignition timing, boost and more... for performance results you can instantly feel! These pre-installed maps are also refered to as "off-the-shelf" (OTS) base maps. Pre-loaded are stage 1 (stock car) & stage 2 (turboback exhaust) maps. These OTS maps recalibrate the appropriate sensors and modify tables with more aggressive settings. The result is increased power output, improved response and better driveability, since all of the components are working together in harmony.

However, your not limited to just the stage 1 & stage 2 maps. The beauty of the AccessPORT is that it can continue to grow with additional modifications beyond the scope of the OTS maps. For more extreme modifications, Cobb Tuning AccessTUNER software can be used (via laptop) to create custom tuned maps that match all of your modifications perfectly. Cobb's extensive network of professional tuners are available to custom dyno tune "Pro-Tune" any modification configuration. For those that want to take on the challenge of tuning their own vehicle, AccessTUNER Race is downloadable software with all of the tuning capabilities as used by Cobb Tuner professionals.

However, the AccessPORT is so much more than just a reflash device. It allows you to monitor your fuel economy (average and real time), perform performance tests in order to estimate your 0-60mph and 1/4 mile time, read and decipher ECU trouble codes (CELs), and monitor live data via the OEM vehicle sensors which eliminates the need for costly aftermarket gauges. Features are listed below...

Base Map Power Gains:

2008 WRX (2.5L)

Stage1: +9% HP/ +10% LB. FT (stock car - no other modifications)
Stage2: +13% HP/ +14% LB. FT (requires Turboback exhaust)

2009-14 WRX (2.5L)
Stage1: +13% HP/ +17% LB. FT (stock car - no other modifications)
Stage2: +15% HP/ +24% LB. FT (requires Turboback exhaust)

If you went the the whole hog and did the access tune bit you'd be able to map on the dyno with this and a laptop, but I don't know of anyone in the UK that uses these apart from gtr owners before syvecs and others became available, seen some foucs st owners talking about them too,

The general consensus is the 'best way' to map subaru here is full live mapping,

How much does the flash map take into account for the different ron fuel ?