Swanny84

Hey everyone brought my first Subaru wrx sti sedan 2011

loving it is a understatement very impressed, any hints for tuning more than welcome looking to get a re-map in the near future, I live in Cambridgeshire 

image.png

Thankyou everyone it's lovely and really enjoying it, struggling with parts as i don't no what the exact model for this car is and people I have spoke to aren't sure wether parts are same for the hatchback and sedan

welcome,part for hatch n sedan sti are,engine same,bonnet,front wings,bumper same,interior same,brakes same,exhaust from cat back maybe diffrent with sedan being a bit longer,everything body wise from front doors forward parts from a hatch sti sould fit,and body wise from rear doors back is diffrent.but later the model hatch the better if you was getting donour parts from it,have a look on this site,lots parts for your car,will give you some ideas https://www.japanparts.com/parts/carmodel.php?dl=1&st=1

Sandals I would be interested engine dress up and tuning already have full system exhaust want more info on manifolds, air filters and finally remaps not lookin for massive gains don't wanna change the internals

rear seat may be diffrent as well,not sure on that though,think my next scooby will be the sadan like your,s when i upgrade from my hatch,i did not like them at first but now i have the hatch the sadan has grown on me when i have seen them about,i love my hatch now and with sadan you get the bonus of the big spoiler as well :cool: