Wheels and tyres

C8DHC

Set of 5 17" forester alloys and 215/55/17 Yokohama tyres. PROVISIONALLY SOLD

Approx tread depths: tyre1 = 4.5-5.5mm, tyre2 = 3-4.5mm, tyre3 = 2-3.5mm, tyre4 = 2-3.5mm, tyre5 = scrap

07A09BE6-5AD6-4F5B-8711-7B08359A662B_zps

Pair of 17" silver WRX alloys - bit rough but good for track days or a refurb? SOLD

4AAB9A05-FCFE-48B9-85F2-FE3760162001_zps

Set of 4 Goodyear Eagle F1 225/45/17. £120

Approx tread depths: 1@4.5mm, 3@3.5mm

2D6FC88B-A6B4-40AF-8D60-AFC93752DDCD_zps

Pair of 215/45/17 budget tyres. £10

Approx tread depths: 3.5mm & 4mm

588DC60F-302C-41FF-AC8B-681811357551_zps

12 hours ago, Boz said:

Where are you located mate? Could do with the wrx wheels one of my buckled

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in Market Rasen, Lincolnshire - where abouts are you?

9 hours ago, Boz said:

Grantham, they are gold aren't they?!

They are the darker silver ones (2004 blob eye) - they do need a refurb so could easily be painted gold! Could possibly meet you Lincoln bypass one evening if interested?

10 hours ago, david1972 said:

Is there much life left in those yokos and what condition are the alloys in please?

Forester alloys are in good condition. Paintwork is good - if you look really closely you can see a few minor imperfections, one has a slight nick out of the back edge of one of the spokes but balances up ok. One of the tyres will need replacing (nearly down to indicators & has shoulder wear) but the other 4 have a good bit of life in them - will measure and confirm depths.

Is there much life left in those yokos and what condition are the alloys in please?

Forester alloys are in good condition. Paintwork is good - if you look really closely you can see a few minor imperfections, one has a slight nick out of the back edge of one of the spokes but balances up ok. One of the tyres will need replacing (nearly down to indicators & has shoulder wear) but the other 4 have a good bit of life in them - will measure and confirm depths.

Thank you [emoji106]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

On 20 March 2016 at 9:41 PM, david1972 said:

alloys are in good condition. Paintwork is good - if you look really closely you can see a few minor imperfections, one has a slight nick out of the back edge of one of the spokes but balances up ok. One of the tyres will need replacing (nearly down to indicators & has shoulder wear) but the other 4 have a good bit of life in them - will measure and confirm depths.

Listing updated with tread depths 

I'd be interested in the Forester alloys but the tyres would be of no use to me. I'm after a set of wheels to mount some new winter rubber too. The price I'm prepared to offer would reflect that, so not sure if you'd be interested in a low offer or not? Please let me know.