Tyres

danncus

I'm on the goodyear efficient grip how hard do you push the car ?

I bought them for the a rated wet grip, figured I should never run out of dry grip on any decent tyres so far they perform well in dry and are very good in the wet,

Obviously the cross climate are a genuine all season tyre and I think the only tyre of its type the tuv have snow marked so depends on if you use winter tyres aswell ?

Hankook optimo 4 season do that size, they a a great all round tyre & very good in wet snow & ice . price is reasonable if shop about too

http://www.mytyres.co.uk/cgi-bin/rshop.pl?dsco=110&cart_id=31601152.110.25683&sowigan=GAN&Breite=215&Quer=60&Felge=16&Speed=&Load=&kategorie=&Marke=Hankook&ranzahl=4&tyre_for=&x_tyre_for=&Herst=Hankook&m_s=3&rsmFahrzeugart=PKW&filter_preis_bis=&filter_preis_von=&homologation=&Label=C-C-72-2&details=Ordern&typ=R-213588

cross climate is good but they about £120+ each on a good day so looking at good £500 for set .

really a case of matching tyre to your needs, if you on dry tarmac mainly then all seasons not really needed, if on back track wet & cold roads or remote areas they very handy, I've used the optimo 4seasons before & they are superb for the money if you truly need a 4s tyre ...

Fitted Uniroyal Rain Expert 215 60 16 99v

260 miles through lots of rain and reasonable traction towing a 1200kg boat though a muddy field (photo was last week in better weather!)

image.jpeg