any regional meets in the NE or Scotland

stuartie

Hi everyone hope all is well just wondering if there are any meets coming up in scotland or the north east. I joined yesterday and would like to meet up with some of you guys. I live in the scottish borders so not far from edinburgh or newcastle. Cheers folks 👍

Awrite thats cool thought there might have been a few more of us fi scotland here. I'm from edinburgh but moved down to the borders a while ago but my mum now lives in dunfermline and i'm up every 2nd weekend with the kids. Would be good to meet up for a general chat. Do you go to knockhill for the smrc or btcc i always get up for the touring cars and to the smrc when i get time, off to donnington this weekend not taking the scoob tho having to make do with the old family bus :unsure:.

Thats a bit of a bummer mate, luckily my missus is just about as in to nice fast cars as i am so its not normally an issue plus she works most weekends so have a sneaky wee trip up by myself sometimes. Thanks for the wee blether sandals its been good, hopefully bump in to each other at some point better go make some dinner dont want to get on the wrong side of the wife ha!!!