Anyone have a peugoet 206 My99-02?

stants

After a favour, if anyone's got one can they take a look at the rear n/s light wiring loom,

My brother has gone and bought a p.o.s 206 with a crazy earth issue it would appear that it's had a big sub in the boot precious owners hacked at the loom and need a decent pic of an un molested loom to be able to see what's out of place

Cheers

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hi stants I also own a 2001 206 gti will take a pic of the loom over the weekend and post it ,not easy the wiring on the 206 especially if it's multiplexed like my gti that means everything goes through a bsi unit which you can damage just disconnecting the Battery there's a special procedure on line you must follow to put it to sleep first..it's usually the higher spec models which are multiplexed and if it's got a stalk for Stereo near indicators...

Cheers mate, I'll pop a pic up of what I think may be a bodge job, apart from the steering column cowl being secured by leccy tape the original head unit and remote have been removed

The bit I'm interested in is from the rear light going up towards the boot light

a76af6be1eaaa9f1e44b4fa99297c733.jpg

Can't work out why there appear to be earth's cut then spliced into a larger gauge wire attached to a ring connector in the chassis, I guess it's the fog and o/s lamp cluster and maybe the n/s cobbled together

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk