Need some advice

sneaky

Hey guys seen a nice impreza sti but not to sure if its over priced or not?

its 2007 impreza 2.5 wrx sti type uk

white (the first white one i've seen in the hawk eye shape)

65k miles

3 owners

Pro Drive

FSSH

Price is £10,000

what you guys think?

I think it sound's nice, might be due for a full belt's change so would check that. And with prodrive package and Subaru not selling anymore Impreza's in the UK. Would say the price of the car's, good one's will only go up. And I have never seen one in white either.

Any picture's or a link to take a look :D

Price is near enough maybe a little high for the mileage, I was looking recently and found the same example in sliver with 26K on the clock for the same money from a dealer - its been sold now otherwise I would have posted the link

• Like 1

Was that with Prodrive package Jay ?

That look's really nice in white, I still think I would go WRC blue as it's my fav :D but she does look good.

Not 100% sure but I thought the prodrive spoiler's looked different to the STI spoiler. Unless I'm thinking of the UK300 prodrive spoiler's

And I guess it's a private plate :D

• Like 1

10K is a little over-priced for a car of that mileage. Try and knock them down a grand if possible. I bought my 56 WRX STI PPP 13 months ago in WRC Blue with FSSH and 47K on the clock; it cost me £8,900 on a private sale. If you get no joy with any discounts, try for a warranty package. Is it a trade or private sale. I love the look of the white Hawkeyes (rare), but still loving my Blue baby.

• Like 1

Was that with Prodrive package Jay ?

Yup full PPP for that model which is the intercooler inlet flow, fuel pump, chip remap and ss sports exhaust- it also had a carbon front splitter and rear window spoiler not sure if this is standard or PPP though???