Bought the car from a car breaker, needed a coil Spring, exhaust and the Abs light is on. It's a one owner with full history and 90,000 miles. Put a spring on it, a decat pipe removing the second cat. Sebring centre pipe and rear box from an Impreza but no idea which model Impreza it came off. Legacy 18" wheels and a new set of tyres to go on this week. Any ideas about lowering it ?  Do any Impreza springs struts fit or is it only coil overs for the best result ? 

Impreza struts will fit but you'll need a 'saggy butt' spacer or custom. Springs as ours are a little bit heavier, pedders do a full lowering kit, or you could get some custom springs made up and swap to kyb shocks, there's a couple of threads on the subject somewhere I'll try dig them out for you

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

No idea I've never gone down the coil over route before so your asking the wrong person, think some members have used them may be worth popping a post up in the general section see if anyone has experience of them

Can't find old thread, so roughly to get to 300-350 if your heads will let you go that far, (foz heads are less agressive)

Bigger turbo, td05 or a vf 28? Or 30.

The gearbox will start to protest

Around 330-350 cooling will need to be looked at too, possibly a new age top mount or front mount cooler, you should have the yellow 440cc injectors so that's alright.

Better breathing panel filter & a fuel pump also needed

• Like 1

Can I change the intercooler, fuel pump, panel filter , turbo and remove all the cats bit by bit and still use the car as a daily runner then get a remap after its all done or do I need to change it all at the same time then remap ? Thanks

Depends, filter and fuel pump no problems, if going for a bigger top mount you should get away with it, front mount will need mapping in for best results, cat removal is best done with a map as you may get over boost & spiking if you just remove them. You'll deffo be able to remove at least the one in the mid pipe ok though,

And with the turbo no if you went for something bigger to hit 300-350 it would throw everything out

Ok that's great thanks. I have removed the second cat already and straight though centre to back box. Probably just put a STI top mount intercooler on , fuel pump and panel filter then change the turbo and other de cat before it goes for a map. There's some waiting list for a map though, girl on the phone the other day said they are booked up till October.