08 WRX STI SAT nav Bluetooth issue

sarahay

As the title suggests - I have a 2008 WRX STI (cyprus import 330s) and my head unit wont show the phone option to be able to connect???

Anyone heard or had this problem? or is their head unit versions that dont come with the phone option?

53 minutes ago, Jimmymac101 said:

2008 models dont have bluetooth function to the best of my knowledge...... in the arm rest there's an audio port :) 

James 

Not for playing music, for handsfree - does that still apply?

5 minutes ago, Jimmymac101 said:

No bluetooth connectivity at all, i looked into it for mine a while back and subaru told me to upgrade it if i wanted that sorta stuff.

weird - in the handbook its talks about handsfree? so how or what do I need to do to upgrade it?

Yeah - looks identical dude - Ive been googling the cr*p out of this yesterday and I think I have found a company (in the states no less) that has an option to convert the head unit to have handsfree option too, however its not worth the money as far as I can tell, so think I may just invest in a new head unit completely and see how I get in.....(in the mean time a cheapo plug and play thing from chine will do)