rear galley plug removal

stants

cut a long story short the oil pressure sender underneath the alternator is not playing so i'm gonna remove the rear blanking plug and install the pressure sender in there tomorrow night, is it easy to do, or are there any issues i should be looking out for ?

i have a bout three hours in which to do it so hopefully be back on the road in the evening 

I dropped a ten 10mm spanner once into my brothers punto when i was re building the head. Never found it. Funnily enough the bottom end went a month later :-)

how mysterious :D :D :D :D

Lol i can holf my hands up and say the bottom end was nothing to to do with me. Mainly down to my divvy brother not realising you have to add oil/water and other fluids.

I'm pleased to say that install is now complete, didn't go too bad only one 12mm crows foot 1 allen key and an allen hex socket lost into the depths of the engine bay. Still should work themselves loose.

I've had he boost wired up for a week and am only showing about 0.6 bar on full beans, seemed a bit low ?

After a quick drive oil pressure warm shows 1.5 bar which if i'm correct in my rubbish maths about 20 psi. So i'll keep an eye on everything and see how it is :-)

So the next time if anyone is heading down the M1 near Leeds to Sheffield And you find a 12mm Crows Foot, or an Allen key or even a Hex key stuck in the windscreen can you please return to 

For the attention of

Stanton500

S.O.C 

Wedontcare Road

PO Box 761, Leeds, LS1 9JF

Uk 

;)