HELP!! horn,heater fan,front fog lights and my break lights all stopped working

Ordinaryblazin

HELP!! Ok so yesterday all if a sudden the horn,heater fan,front fog lights and my break lights all stopped working I've checked the fuses and they are all fine does anyone have any ideas of what's wrong and how I can fix this it's really confusing and irritating me now please help 

Haha must have posted at same time Clive!

I had the same thing with rear lights, it turned out to be a fuse but obviously not helping much, I'll rack my brains.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Thanks stants I've even disconnected the entire fuse box to clean the terminals they wer a little corroded but not that bad really so cleaned them and reconnected still nothing the heaters still blow hot air and can change to cold and were it comes from just no control of the power of it 

I'm not too hot on sparky stuff tbh but the loom runs under the rad at the front of the car and if it's not "clipped" to the lower valance it can melt on the headers . So maybe check that area of the loom is ok and the earth's are making a good contact?

If it's not broke .....upgrade it 😊

My heater doesn't work on the low powers, only on full, saw somewhere there is a resistor in the wiring that controls that. Managed to get the fan spinning on low though if I jiggle the wires connecting to the fan :)

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk