1999 Subaru Impreza WRX

kevstep0

Hi Welcome to S.O.C 

Sounds good to me mate does it come with a certificate and any paper work ?

And feel free to share some pictures I like pictures especially if there off the top shelf in the local paper shop ;) 

thanks for reply....what do you mean by paper work like what?   iv not got it yet, but i cant wait, im well happy with the car.Its like a new car mint condition. its done  80.000  1 lady owner from new,full subaru main dealer service history, standard not messed with in anyway (just like to say thanks for all the great info on these feeds)

What I mean is Service history or anything that show's what mods have been done i.e receipts for the remap and mods to make it 300HP, that sort of thing. And my advise so far is it takes along while for the grin to go away ;) Not sure how long yet as I still smile from time to time when driving about mainly daily in mine all I can say is it must be decades :D 

We have a club insurance with discount it's Adrian Flux best place to try 1st 

I found Green light insurance gave me the best possible quote but I stayed with the NFU as I have been with them for years and I can walk in the office and demand to see someone if I want ;) I would give both Adrian and Green a go see who will give you best quote and it's worth it if one gives a better quote see if one can match it :) 

Wotcha and welcome - keep shopping around for the best quote, they do vary quite a bit and as Gambit says if it has been chipped it would be good if it has some paperwork to prove it- if not you could ask the sales person how they can prove it is what they say it is

DVLA is not open till monday .... so i did a auto trader check... it say is my cars a import but the seller says its a uk car?    says he's got paperwork to prove it come from a subaru dealer in york.....is it possible to be an import and still from dealer (dealer import) lol

• 3 weeks later...

it is an import, they didn't do rear wipers on the uk models as far as i'm aware, also i don't think they did the WRX on the uk classics either, they were all uk turbo 2000's, that connected with the fog light and import rear lights would suggest import, what's the centre console look like, i think the imports had 2 Stereo slots too

oh and welcome aboard