led interior bulbs

• 4 weeks later...

Is yours a uk car miggs ?

Looked up what size i needed, results came back as 42mm festoon happy days i thought until i took bulb out. It's a tiny 24mm festoon in front and a small cap bulb in the rear so that p***ed on my bonfire

yeh mines a uk classic mate, i got 36mm festoons off eBay and it takes 32's but luckily the pins stretched to 36, at least i think it was that way round, i have a newage map reading light in the front and the standard uk light in the middle

• 4 months later...

While i'm on subject of lighting i thought i'd update this thread for future reference. Finally got round to fitting led's in car. Jdm forester sizes Are 31mm LED festoon in front and 501 LED replacement in the rear. Didn't bother with map lights i presume they are 501 to

Found everything on the bay and Amazon :-)

My map reader bulbs were festoon, I have 501 bulbs all over the place in the garage as I buy them from China for 6p a pair including delivery lol, I use an app called my bid sniper, they always get posted in a jiffy bag too which has to cost them a bit more than I pay