XXR 527 18" 8.75 5x100/114.3 ???

Mecka

I have a hatchback wrx and i have just treated it to some 18 by 8" prodrive alloys and et on them is et50.my original are 17 buy 7.5" et50 so will stick out more.i need to put arch flares on mine when i finally want to put new wheels on after winter 24b20b1ab52f0c1eca758033fdfe4b59.jpg

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Offset is relative to width of Rim. An 8" wheel with et50 will not be the same as 7" wheel on et50. The offset is the measurement from the centre of the wheel to the face that bolts to the hub.

Et50 on a 7"(177mm)Rim leaves you with 138.5mm back of the hub towards strut and 38.5mm stick out from the hub towards the edge of wing. 8" (203mm) would be 151.5mm towards the strut and 51.5mm away from hub. Offsets are always awkward and confusing.

Good place to check your new setup is here: http://www.willtheyfit.com/  I have XXR527s 18x8.75 ET20 on my wagon with 15mm spacers, my friend has 18x9.75 ET20 also on a wagon, we both have flares. I don't think its possible to fit them without. Maybe 8.75 ET35 on a saloon with rolled arches and a bit of camber.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, matt said:

Xxr are a cheap alloy , expect issues / bent rims 

Yes, if you keep driving in to curbs or flying over pot holes ;) Wheel on the pic took straight hit from another car that bent my wishbone. Not bent, not cracked, just some normal damage.

20161123_171027.jpg

45 minutes ago, HoodedLime said:

Yes, if you keep driving in to curbs or flying over pot holes ;) Wheel on the pic took straight hit from another car that bent my wishbone. Not bent, not cracked, just some normal damage.

20161123_171027.jpg

same wheel nuts as i have just got and similar wheels but mine are the prodrive wheel.