Stainless steel exhaust

Petchey1982

Hi guys, 

just a quick one, I'm looking to upgrade my exhaust to a 3" Stainless steel exhaust from the cat back for my wrx wagon, do any of you know where a reasonable place is to get it done without paying stupid prices? 

Ps i live in bexley (south east London). 

IMG_0222.PNG

Cobra exhausts are good well made and good price ..regarding  size check on google difference between 2.5 inch system and 3,had a discussion on this on here the other week so dont want to open any old wounds😂😂but have a read yourself and decide which suits you better😀

55 minutes ago, Scooby1972 said:

Cobra exhausts are good well made and good price ..regarding  size check on google difference between 2.5 inch system and 3,had a discussion on this on here the other week so dont want to open any old wounds😂😂but have a read yourself and decide which suits you better😀

Okay cheers i understand everybody has an opinion lol just wanted advice as it's my first scooby. 👍🏻

I had a toyo sport exhaust on my bug wagon.nice and cheap and nice rumble to it.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

How much did you pay mate?

http://www.toyosports.co.uk/subaru-impreza-wrx-sti-gd-gg-s-ra-p1-gc8-turbo-exhaust-system-turbo-back-93-06-836-p.asp

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

If it's just a cat back it's dead easy to do yourself, only a few bolts. No clamps or cutting required. Just make sure to use new gaskets, you will need a cone gasket to go between the last cat and the centre section, genuine ones can be had from import car parts for not a lot of money

50 minutes ago, Sandals said:

If it's just a cat back it's dead easy to do yourself, only a few bolts. No clamps or cutting required. Just make sure to use new gaskets, you will need a cone gasket to go between the last cat and the centre section, genuine ones can be had from import car parts for not a lot of money

Cheers mate appreciate it! 

If you want a really fancy one I know Jap performance parts (Breakers and importers) had some beautiful used fujitsubo exhaust systems. Might be worth a ring. 

The fujitsubo ones tend to have a full size muffler so they're not raspy or !Removed! canons like the eBay stuff more of a deeper sound.