Can this Subaru go back on the road?

Sphmk1

Hi I just purchased a Subaru estate wrx v reg today,my intentions were to break it for parts but its kind of grown on me! I've done an hpi check,by texting the reg off my mobile phone,I was told by the previous owner it was a cat b and a stolen recovered,the hpi says

No stolen record

V996djh is a cat c

Scrapped in 2009

Any ideas?

Seems a shame to break it as apart from a few dents on the roof and bonnet which look like someone's jumped on it not rolled its quite good condition?

Cheers

Thanks for the reply lads,I've checked for vin numbers today and they have been removed so I'm afraid it's going to be for breaking unless someone wants to use it for track days,as that's what it's been used for as it has had a roll cage welded in and interior stripped out

Not sure mate to be honest,I love all cars,I'm a petrol head through and through! My last car was a mk1 golf gti Lhasa green,very nice motor,but if anyone has any swaps I'm happy to deal,the Subaru has a bigger turbo and a full stainless straight through exhaust,also has very good/mint alloys