2010 WRX-S Backbox replacement - Not to loud!

Hi all, new to the forum - I've just purchased a lovely 2010 WRX-S and my first impressions are fantastic.

The Impreza has been a car I've always wanted but never gone and bought until now and I wish i'd done it sooner!

The car is standard however features the pro-drive modifications including exhaust/ map/ styling, my only 'issue' is that the exhaust is too quiet. I'm not after a loud exhaust at all however I want a replacement back box that gives a very slightly louder burble and rumble. 

Any suggestions on good back boxes that are not loud/ intrusive but sound nice compared to standard ones?

Thanks!

- Matt

I put a new stainless mid section on mine - gets rid of the resonator and you get to kept the car 'authentic' with the prodrive backbox. Added a bit of noise on idle and sounds much better than stock with some revs. H&S from Scoobyworld. I'll stick a vid up for you when I'm back from offshore next week if you like? 

IMG_1242.JPG

7 hours ago, DDoc said:

I put a new stainless mid section on mine - gets rid of the resonator and you get to kept the car 'authentic' with the prodrive backbox. Added a bit of noise on idle and sounds much better than stock with some revs. H&S from Scoobyworld. I'll stick a vid up for you when I'm back from offshore next week if you like? 

IMG_1242.JPG

Thanks for the quick reply! 

Yes please, I'd appreciate that thank you.. trying to find the right amount of noise that keeps me happy and doesn't p*ss off the misses too much :laugh: