UK 300 - What is it worth ?

dookxzr

Hi Guys

I have a UK 300 Subaru Impreza and i am thinking of selling it :/. It has roughly 90k miles on it and as far as i know it hasn't been modified apart from the mudflaps, ive owned it for 5 years. The only problems im aware of on it are cosmetic (alot of small stone chips on the bonnet and various marks around the car). It is also Limited edition #41. I am wondering what it is worth. Is there any more information needed ? All help is appreciated Thanks :)

DSC_0433.JPG

DSC_0435.JPG

arches are the thing i saw on the pics, they go from inside out so will be alot mroe than just a quick paint, also if ones gone more than likley the other side is going as well. Not a major issue in itself, but still money to be spent to fix it

1 hour ago, David Wilkinson said:

Yeah that's true mate. I've waxoyled the inside of the offending arch and I will probably do the other arch too.

wont make any difference, waters got in between the panels, so waxoil wont do anything. It's not a mega serious job, but your prob looking at £250-400 a side depending on how bad the damage is. People don;t want to buy cars that have to go straight in for work. Get the arches done and you may get 5k for it.

1 hour ago, Tidgy said:

wont make any difference, waters got in between the panels, so waxoil wont do anything. It's not a mega serious job, but your prob looking at £250-400 a side depending on how bad the damage is. People don;t want to buy cars that have to go straight in for work. Get the arches done and you may get 5k for it.

Ok, but I have just replaced the clutch, rear crankshaft oil seal, driveshaft oil seals, fully adjustable rear lateral and camber arms, new discs and pads all round, new bearings, 4 new Michelin pilot sport 3 tyres and I've just serviced it with a JDM black oil filter and oil, fuel filter, cosworth panel filer, rear diff oil and gearbox oil.