Prodrive GT1 Colour Code

Hi all, wondering if anyone can tell me the colour code for the anthracite Prodrive GT1s that come standard on the WRX-S.

Getting all 4 refurbed and want to be sure it's the right colour!

Thanks,

Matt

23 hours ago, aucky said:

You will be very lucky if you get the code for wheels.even if you ask subaru they will just say anthracite.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Thats the impression I've got after routing around all of the forums and speaking with people... looks like a bit of guess work is needed then :biggrin:

Bit of a mess about but you could yake a wheel to a paint shop with a scanner and they will get the exact colour.some body shops will do it or will be able to poont you to somewere that can scan it.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

I need to get mine done And have read about the paint issue. The last owner looks as though he had the same issue on mine, he had two done in anthracite. You can tell them apart, the new ones are so much more glossy and darker.

Let me know if you get anywhere with it, I'm going to try and Bob into my local guy see if he can shed any light on what to use.