Car won't start after changing fuel filter

Swino

I think the engine is flooded each time I take the plugs out there coved in fuel so it's getting there and injectors are firing on my fpr there is a gauge and there is no drop in pressure when cranking just can't figure out why it won't fire up just struggling to find a way to test each coil pack for sparks as everything is painted and the sun is shining right on my engine just really don't understand how changing fuel filter can cause all this then got the Mrs moaning cuz we mant to be going away in it on Saturday lol

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Yh I have Clifford alarm and immobiliser which cuts all power to the car when it's on but it disables as it should so can't see that being the problem going to try bump starting it when traffic calms down see if that makes any difference

My car has finally started :) put my new age coil packs in and it started straight up so I'm the spark wasn't strong enough from my coil packs so working car and worth while mod at the same time win win did you find out why you'd start running? Thanks for all the help guy

• Like 1

Sweet glad your up n running [emoji41]

I only had a couple of hrs at it last night ,tested most things and the fault seems to be between ignition barrel (has live) and the ignition fuse in the cabin (no live ) .

Had a few hrs looking through wiring diagrams last night and hopefully its the under bonnet fuse that i didn't check ,as i thought it was a relay for the aircon [emoji55]

Yeah i hate sparky stuff ,much more at home with a spanner .

Still not found the fault yet , but i did by pass a fuse .thats not getting power . it fires up and the ecu avcr and afr gauge work fine just no dash lights (eml ,handbrake ,ect) so at least i know its not something expensive fried .

On a plus side im learning a lot about the loom and the scoobs getting lighter by the day [emoji23] 1aab2c8661eed3d57a6cd7778fc46d3a.jpg

Yeah i hate sparky stuff ,much more at home with a spanner .

Still not found the fault yet , but i did by pass a fuse .thats not getting power . it fires up and the ecu avcr and afr gauge work fine just no dash lights (eml ,handbrake ,ect) so at least i know its not something expensive fried .

On a plus side im learning a lot about the loom and the scoobs getting lighter by the day [emoji23] 1aab2c8661eed3d57a6cd7778fc46d3a.jpg

Wow you really worn off the paint on the go pedal :P

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1