New Member and itching !!

Saff

Hi everyone,

So myself ( Steve ) and my wife ( Brooke ) have decided to add a Subaru to our collection, we are not old by any means but we have done well enough in life so far too be able to indulge in our passion for cars and buy them as investments ( better then money in the bank ) we currently have 6 cars but are looking to make a Subaru number 7, as with all things that are investments the question is What Subaru ??

We are however complete novices in the Subaru world so any suggestions from the people in the know are much appreciated !

Oh and whatever car we decide on pulling the trigger on you are sure to see us and it at future events as we don't believe in leaving them in the garage 365 days a year, we like to meet other owners and we will happily take people out for a spin aswell !!

Regards

Steve & Brooke

22b's are over silly money 70k now for low mileage.
All depends on your budget ?
A stock classic, restored and what not would be good to tuck away, rb320's are on the up along with low mileage p1's
T
Type r' s are climbing in value but you'll be better off imo sourcing one one direct from Japan through a good importer then you should get all the paperwork with it. & never seen an English winter
The newer limited run cars will go up in the future s201 202 and so on.
Again these were domestic market only

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yeah I've just looked at the prices there enormous, haven't got that kind of cash unless I sold some of my other cars but I'm not willing too at the moment, RB320 is nice but I like the old style Impreza, What about a RB5 ? budget is around £25k

56 minutes ago, Saff said:

Yeah I've just looked at the prices there enormous, haven't got that kind of cash unless I sold some of my other cars but I'm not willing too at the moment, RB320 is nice but I like the old style Impreza, What about a RB5 ? budget is around £25k

What cars have you got already.

Just looked but nothing, would love the RB5 tbh watched a video of VBH on 5th Gear driving one as the " cheap skate alternative " and she loved it ( & damn can she drive ! ) Going to have to get my head down and search might even go as far as the land of the rising sun for one, thanks for the replies everyone 

11 minutes ago, johned said:

What cars have you got already.

Your response didn't show until I sent the previous reply don't think I refreshed the page though tbh, answer to your question

Audi S2, Audi RS2, B5 Audi RS4, E34 BMW M5, E92 M3 Frozen Black Edition, MK1 VW Golf R32

Run away ! Is my advice from motorhub

Have you thought about other jap metal ?

Tommy makkinen evo's are a safe bet,
R32 skylines are going up quickly due to demand from the states now,
R34 skylines are also going up 5

Nice collection you have there already 🖒

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

On 10/2/2017 at 9:58 PM, Saff said:

Your response didn't show until I sent the previous reply don't think I refreshed the page though tbh, answer to your question

Audi S2, Audi RS2, B5 Audi RS4, E34 BMW M5, E92 M3 Frozen Black Edition, MK1 VW Golf R32

Some nice cars there.